Some projects take a little longer to complete than others, but what matters is that they are actually completed. Shortly after finishing the installation of my new floors early in the year, I decided to tear down my fence and build a new one. At the time, I thought it would take a weekend or two, but the fence posts were a nightmare to replace, then I installed the turbocharger and solar panels in my van, and finally set about kayaking 100 days! So it wasn’t that I was lazy, I just had other activities that were higher priority than building a new fence. All summer long, I kayaked every spare minute and my little yard remained in shambles with posts sticking high out of the ground. I finally returned to the fence project after a 5 month sabbatical and set about rebuilding it every day after work with my headlamp lighting my work well into the evening. The fence has been completed for 2 weeks now and I’m thrilled with the results. Take a look at the embedded photo album below to see the whole process from old to new, or check it out in a new window.